Please sign in to contact the vendor
We have chosen our most popular types of honey so any, even the most picky person, will find honey they love.
in all fairness there is no shadow of a doubt in my mind that all of the honeys will satisfy anyone.
- Acacia – light and slightly floral, very popular with kids, slow to crystallise.
- Buckwheat – dark and strong flavoured, malty almost yeasty, considered better than Manuka
- Gingerbread – self explanatory. Christmas on a spoon.
- Rapeseed – sweet and creamy, very good for hey fevers, tablet like
- Sunflower – classical Winnie the Pooh type of Honey, sweet and strong flavoured.
- Wildflower – complex and very floral, sweet but not too much, perfect on toast.
HONEY – THE OLDEST SIGN OF LOVE
Honey has been considered a very special gift for a very long time in many cultures. Since it was very difficult to obtain it carried a meaningful value especially if the person giving it was tin fact the same person who risked their life to obtain it.
Share the love and gift Honey
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE. ECO FRIENDLY
We have prepared this gift with recycled materials only but fear not it is still exceptionally executed and to the highest standard.
Each jar is hand packed and warped in snow-white tissue paper before it will bee securely placed in the internal compartment of this unique wooden case. On the inner label you will find all the honeys described with some flavour hints of what to expect as well as a brief history of honey and an amazing honey cake recipe.
not only tasty, healthy but inspiring as well.
The box it self is made out of pine and has not been varnished or painted to retain that simplistic, almost scandic feel to it.
No posts found
Please sign in to follow the vendor
We are an independent, family-owned company with 60 years of beekeeping traditions. All of our honey is being sourced in the sustainable and responsible... More »