Please sign in to contact the vendor
Unique, live moss ball Bonsai with no pot! Japanese traditional art form of Kokedama. 30cm high.
- Elegant 9 year old Pine Bonsai wrapped in a blanket of live moss that requires no pot! Traditional Oriental art form, approx. 25cm high.
- This plant is very easy to look after and ideal for anyone new to the art of Bonsai.
- Live moss ball approx 13cm diameter.
- Eco-friendly, versatile and makes a great alternative to a potted plant or bunch of flowers
- Easy to water. Just submerge the moss ball in water and wait until it stops bubbling. Makes looking after plants easy. Plant comes with full care guide
Live 9 year old Pine and a little bit of moss!
No posts found
Please sign in to follow the vendor
Tranquil Plants has grown as an idea from a Japanese Bonsai art form, called Kokedama. All our plants are lovingly created in moss balls, a literal... More »